This is a great bath for the weekly cleansing of your personal energy. Also, any time you feel drained, this is a good bath because it causes you to feel uplifted, peaceful and relaxed rather than stressed or weighted down.
This bath is also what I would call a “tool” for any ritual work performed since it cleanses one’s energy. You do not want to be performing a ritual to bring money to you and yet be carrying last week’s energy of worry, doubt, fear emanating from your body. Meaning, your personal energy would “cross contaminate” into the energy of the ritual you are performing.
* Run warm or hot water into the bath
* mix Holy Water, 3 cups of Cascarilla and ½ cup of pure honey into the water
* Clear your mind, enter the water.
* Meditative breathing is used during this bath.
*** During the bath, you will make sure you completely submerge 3 times. If you have a small tub, you can use a wooden bowl to pour the water over you–making sure you completely cleanse (drench yourself) 3 times.
* During the bath, try to visualize all negativity being removed from your mind, body, and aura. Then visualize a golden light being poured down onto the top of your head and around your body.
* Once you feel at peace (it is a different span of time for each person), exit the tub, drain the water.
Special notes about this ritual:
* It is best if you can “air dry” (no towel used, you dry when the air dries you) but it is not an absolute necessity. If you do choose to use a towel, it needs to be a clean towel, preferably white in color, and that particular towel is only used by you and for this purpose.
*No, there is no worry about any of the items used clogging the drain. As you will see when you do this bath, all of the items used dissolve completely in the water.
*Holy Water is purifying and is NOT just used by Catholics. You can get Holy water by going to any Catholic Church and telling the office staff you need Holy Water. They will give you access to their font, no questions asked.
* Honey is used for positive, happy energy.
* Cascarilla’s main purpose is to protect, but also brings positive energy. You can find an explanation of Cascarilla here: Cascarilla
So, basically, by performing this bath, you cleanse negative energy, place a protective barrier on your aura to help prevent negative energy from attaching itself to you, and you are magnetizing positive/happy energy to you.
Cool bath, huh?